HTR Pediatrics remains open and continues to take all precautions as recommended by the CDC and WHO. Our office is dedicated to creating a safe environment for patients, families, therapists, and employees.
We will need your help to accomplish this.
· Effective immediately all clinic services are moving to a “curbside” delivery model which means our lobby is closed. Your therapist will meet you at the door to accept your child for therapy at their scheduled time. One adult/parent will be allowed in the therapy area with the child. Please be at the door ready to pick up your child at the end of their session.
· Anyone (parent, child, or therapist) is required to wash hands before entering the therapy area.
· Please stay home if you or your child feels ill, has a fever, or has a cough.
· Your child should be fever free for 48 hours before scheduling an appointment.
· If you or someone you are in contact with has symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, please reschedule your appointment.
· Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
· We are diligently cleaning all surfaces, mats, toys, door handles, restrooms, etc., and other common places of contact.
*Please note that all cancellations during this time will NOT count against your plan of care through Soonercare or private insurance or our cancellation policy. We will also work to reschedule all therapy appointments as we can.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Karin Cantrell, Clinical Director, at email@example.com or 918-806-0106.
We are here to help in any way we can. We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time.
HTR Pediatric Therapy